Covid-19 Shipping/Handling Announcement.
Our production team working on DTG shirts is trying their best to keep up with demand and the restrictions for social distancing. Production is currently at 7-9 business days for DTG garments.
Personalized jewelry production is currently at 5-7 business days.
All other items are shipped from our local rural warehouse. They go through a quarantine period before entering the facility. We only handle them when they are ready to ship to our customers. We use strict health procedures to ensure the safety of our customers during packaging.
Please check with your local mail carrier for any possible mail delivery delays.
I don't see anywhere to put my discount code.
When using express checkout you need to enter your discount code into the discount code field prior to selecting your "Express Checkout" button. Need further help? Checkout this tutorial HERE.
Can I put anything on my personalized item?
Please understand that we are a family run business. Any profanity or inappropriate personalization will not be created.
How much will shipping cost?
Shipping is just a $4.95 Flat Rate. Subscription or Gift Boxes ship for $9.95 Orders of $75 or more SHIP FREE!
How long will it take for me to get my item(s)?
Most of our items are custom made to order. Fulfillment and production time is 3-5 days, and 5-7 days for personalized items. However, our average production speed is 3 days. (Please see Covid-19 Shipping Notice above.) Once your package has shipped, it may take 3-8 days to reach you depending on your location.
Where do you ship?
For now, we only ship to the United States. We hope to ship to Canada and internationally as our company grows!
I did not receive my entire order.
Some of our items are made to order from various partners. Due to this, we often ship items separately. If you receive a package without all of your items, don't worry! Your other purchases will be on their way soon!
My package is showing as "delivered" but I do not see it.
We do put tracking on every item we send. Within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Verify the shipping address.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email, but have not received your package, here is what we suggest:
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as "delivered" by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
- The post office does not give us access to package details after shipment is confirmed "delivered". Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS, or go online to file a claim. As a small business, Jasper Go Fetch, LLC cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by USPS/other carriers or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
Do you offer exchanges or returns?
We are here for you! If you are ever unsatisfied with your purchase, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is any damage or error we will request a photo, so we can forward this information on to our production team. We are not responsible for any return shipping fees.
Please make sure to reference the sizing chart on each product listing to ensure that you are choosing the appropriate size when ordering. If you are having trouble deciding on a shirt size for yourself or for someone else, feel free to reach out to us and we will help you pick the right size!
All sales are final on personalized products. Please double check spelling, wording, and picture quality to ensure you receive the intended sentiment.
What if my item arrived damaged?
If something arrives damaged, please let us know by emailing email@example.com with a description, order number, and picture.
How are the shirts printed?
We use a process called DTG (direct to garment). This process involves using a special ink that bonds to the shirt with applied heat. That means no cracking, peeling, or fading.
Where are you located?
You may send correspondence to Jasper Go Fetch LLC, 95 South Carbon Ave #362, Price, Utah 84501 or call 801.753.8404